- Certified Throga® vocal teacher (New York method)
- Conservatorium of Music; Ear Training & Sight Singing
- AMEB music theory exams
- Sydney TAFE - Cert IV in Music Management
- Sydney TAFE - Music Industry Studies & performance
- Diploma in Writing
- Songwriting workshops with many popular artists and producers including Garth Porter, Kasey Chambers, Pat Pattison (US), Academy X
I have had training in classical and contemporary vocal, guitar tuition and music theory through the years. In 2012 I spent a year studying vocal techniques, ear training and sight singing at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music, University of Sydney.
I am an Advanced fully certified ‘THROGA’® (throat yoga) teacher, a method of vocal training from New York that incorporates science, vocal anatomy and the vocal exercises to address specific vocal weaknesses.
I have over 25 years experience as a singer, songwriter and professional musician performing as solo, duo, trio and also working with many bands including managing and directing my own band
including an 8 piece production tribute show. I perform on a regular basis at clubs, hotels, cruises, festivals & functions here and sometimes overseas.
Accreditation & Professional Memberships
- Professional member of APRA (Aust/Asian Performing Rights Assn)
- Phonographic Performance Company of Aust (PPCA)
- Arts Law
- Country Music Assn Aust (CMAA)
- Tamworth Songwriters Assn (TSA)
- I have won many awards including Female Vocalist of the Year and many nominations and awards for my original songs.
- I am currently signed to 3 publishing contracts including one in the US
- I have released 4 CD’s of my original material as well as numerous digital releases with radio airplay both here and overseas with charting songs
*Your success is my passion! *